I feel like in the past few months, my relationship with God has become stagnant, even regressive. Is that a word? I think so. I haven't read my Bible at all, listened to Him, or even talked to Him. How can I have a relationship with someone I haven't even talked to? That's ridiculous.
However, I feel that, every day, God is making it more and more clear to me how much I need him. I've been trying so long to do it all on my own. That obviously doesn't work, as I keep finding out. I am so dependent on Him for everything, but I obviously forget it all the time. I'm also backsliding constantly, but I'm trying to move back to where God wants me, too. I think it's going to be a long process. A life-long one, if you will. But that's what he asks of me and what I'll try to give: total, complete, 100%, "I'm all in" commitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment