Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've just moved into my new dorm, and I'm SO excited. My roommate enjoys Home Improvement (so we should get along, right?), my suitemates are letting me use their fridges, and the entire suite is well decorated and air conditioned. I am super excited now about the upcoming year. A little nervous, too. One of my best friends that I spent a good deal of last year with is away at Disneyworld. I have three very difficult classes this semester. I will be rushing starting next week, so I get to meet the freshmen and meet all the sororities...all in the same week. I will also (hopefully) be joining a bible study in order to be on RUF leadership. Consequently, my semester is going to be insanely crazy. I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, but so many new experiences at once kind of scares me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment