I just realized how thankful I am for all my friends here at college. I'm not sure you have any idea. Sure, my parents have been vital in getting me through the tough times, but I'd give my friends here the same credit. They have the job of giving me opinions and advice for the times that I constantly need it. There are a few that I'd consider myself co-dependent on (which, after thinking about this, I've decided this is a bad idea). I actually just realized I have spent over 24 consecutive hours with one of these friends...but it's definitely been fun. :)
My friends are constantly helping me with any homework that I have and any problem I have. I like being able to walk down to their rooms to just talk or laugh. We play MASH and Super MASH together when we get bored. We distract each other when that is needed. Well, I say all this...this is what they do for ME. I'd like to say I am able to do the same. Honestly, though, I don't feel as though I'm giving enough in any of my friendships, and I'd like to fix that. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be more generous and to be a better friend.
Speaking of friends, one of them just let me listen to this song. I almost cried, but she said she would follow suit if I did, so I held back the tears. Really, though, it's a good song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSV5xW-NLu8&feature=related
What I thought of when you asked me what you should name your blog. Maybe I'll steal it.
ReplyDelete...
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEr6z9eyWI
(Elizabeth)
No. No stealing, E-beth. :)
ReplyDelete